WWE has gained a lot of popularity in the past couple of years, motivating many youngsters to make a career in the same field, says Thomas J Salzano, a professional wrestler. But before you enter the new and exciting world of wrestling, you must know a couple of things.
In this article, Thomas J Salzano has shared the list of things that you as a wrestler are not allowed to do while you are working for WWE:
- You are not allowed to undergo any kind of surgery without informing and taking WWE’S permission
- You are not allowed to talk about WWE openly on any social platform
- You can’t be arrested. This means no criminal records are entertained.
- You can not change our travel plans. You have to strictly follow the WWE’s schedule
- A medical check-up is a must from the WWE doctors. Without clearing the medical test that is marked clearly by the WWE doctors you can not wrestle
- You can not attend any outside event without the permission of WWE
- It will sound a bit strange, but the WWE wrestlers are not allowed to stay home for Christmas.
- Wrestlers are not allowed to work for another company. In any case, if the wrestler wants to work with some other company he/she requires permission from the WWE authorities
- You can not tweet anything about the company without asking for permission to do so
These are some basic restrictions of the WWE wrestlers that you need to follow strictly. Thomas J Salzano says all these restrictions are for the wrestler’s benefit and not all don’t are mentioned in this article.